Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Grumbling Appendix Wikipedia

My new comics for IFW (iG) 2010

early as this coming weekend will be the largest Polish festival komiksiarzy - International Festival of Comics and Games in Lodz. We will integrate and relax, because as everyone knows the real creator of comic book rests only once a year - at the IFW (iG) is. For me personally, this is such a magic moment In the year (especially this) when I can "consume" the results of their sweat in the planed projects.

I managed to stick to the official timetable Festival.

So, you are cordially invited to

SATURDAY: Room 221 ŁDK

11.15 meeting with the authors of "Scenes from the life of a bricklayer,"
15.30 meeting with me will lead Cuba in Oleksak

SUNDAY : Room 221 ŁDK

14.15 Meeting with Piotr Nowacki and Bartek Sztyborem. I will lead this meeting, so the invite.

If anyone would like an autographed picture then I typed them in
SATURDAY at 16.30
in Textilimpexie - Zone 2
course, you can catch me somewhere at the event.

I will be inscribed in their comics, which, however, need not be imported for the occasion to Lodz. During the festival you can buy the following new publications, which will be something my:

- dolls
About dolls before its release has been written everything or almost everything. Comic
still prints, so keep your fingers crossed that it all worked out.

- SCENES FROM LIFE BRICKLAYER
Polish comics anthology edited by my humble self. Yet another album with a screenplay by Jerzy Szyłak leaning crowd superb talent cartoonists.

comics have left the printing house!

- Collective 7
The magazine has found a peaceful haven Najwydestyluchniejszy.

Curiosity about the new episode:
few days ago I found this pic on the net
And what is mine and Sztyborowa prophetic vision of the Collective? Thus
:
Oh!

- ANTHOLOGY in tribute to Janusz CHRIŚCIE
this you will find poems dedicated jednoplanszówkę, which drew to a script Dominica Szczesniak.


- ICE
And in this comic by Peter Szreniawskiego Grocholi and Cuba under a lounge performance of the episodes are presented, nieodżałowanego Shitodruku. Not guys I've even refused because of the fact that Ice cream is a continuation of the cult LBDY.
See you in Łódź!

0 comments:

Post a Comment