Monday, October 18, 2010

Adaptador Disco Duro Usb Radio Shack

GrawiLLtacja




Somehow lately a lot of memories in my head ... but I very much Conclusions on a regular basis. A few hours on the train always looks the same - headphones, book, headphones, a window and a bunch of cases itself along. The tumult of the capital city is nice but the serenity of my city is better:) I can not concentrate when the time is a player in the race for the cup in a quiet 300tu greater mouse-eared paged books that I read.

Hotels ... cool for the moment is the house where you do not want to go back, your lonely bed comforting dream in which you regenerate. This time the hotel was not the only loud noise ... what is our presence there was:) 14 girls, some drinking and a host of issues to discuss.
learned detachment and understanding, this beautiful traits of human personality. I used it a hundred percent, and that I will stick with it.

Internet ... there are people who only via the internet can show you a piece of themselves, they may write something, anything to confess something to throw on the server. When they are faced with the reality leaves something to be clarified.
instead prefer to go for a coffee in front of a ferment, searching for air, which is outside the window ... YES! A Rap was not born on your monitor, man! Rap is to well in a completely different part of your world. Do something about it because I was full of flies in threes: /

When Calak wrote on his blog about the break in the conduct of felt what he felt probably write a post. I will miss these entries, but "time" has no mercy. A lot of good previews!! Big greetings!! I still have two copies of the lexicon:) Sentiment for the special moments in life when the going gets gifts worth more than 2 million in your account.

Let's yours!

Internet Era is crazy but you can not pigeonhole all supporters to click ...

I have today quite exuberant evening ... I have to hold back anything that is not here wybazgrać ... "Deleting pictures, delete profiles, nobody did not enter into personal moments ..."

Let's keep the style and common sense!

Rap is power!

iLL

ps I really like the internet ... after all, exist here. You must know the boundaries - Ju media Latv min aj!

0 comments:

Post a Comment