Friday, December 31, 2010

Driver Pro Magic Gate

WIP - DEGRENGOLAND - Prime webkomiksu

happened! From today launched the publication of my webkomiksu. Degrengoland blog announced in March. In the end managed to bring to the premiere. It remained the only difficult part of the project, which is scheduled to present and draw about 100 episodes.

few words how to prepare webkomiksu. The money came out that to do it professionally if the project should be put in as much work as with traditional paper publications albums. Thus, the redeemed domain and constructed a motor based on blogspot. We managed to do without WordPress which has traditionally put all their webkomiksy. But how can the idea of \u200b\u200bblogspot? Simply put, I am accustomed to it, and I preferred it myself from scratch than to adapt to play in something new. If the engine does not pass the exam, then I'll start rozkminiać something else. Here, it is time to thank Matthew Skutnik, who helped me the most difficult computer-dżambo mambo at the finish and gave a piece of the pastel server for hosting images. Same

Degrengolandem we managed to already have the (auto) rooting for the magazine Ziniol. A few words I wrote , Paul Wojciechowicz (co-author of the drawings) and Dominik Szczesniak (Screenwriter). To our trio and recently joined Robert Looby, who took the trouble to translate the language wygibasów Luck to speech from Shakespeare. On this occasion, a big thanks to for Alka Bednarski assistance.

remains for me to invite you to read
(a few click on the picture below):

I've been so completely by the way I wish you all the most in the coming New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment