Saturday, January 1, 2011

Female Adult Pubic Hair

Action Motivation - summary 2010

Time to discuss the results of taken a year ago the official share automotywacyjnej. Such assumptions were to embrace the ongoing work on the planned six albums and have a positive impact on efficiency. I was able to definitively completed two projects leading to their publication. Also managed to move webkomiksem. The other three projects postponed for 2011.

briefly on each of the albums on

- Project A ( dolls ) - Action completed successfully.
- Project B ( Scenes from a bricklayer ) - Here, as in the case of Doll.
- Project C ( Degrengoland ) - took off yesterday . Achieved a minimum plan. The effects will be possible to discuss next year. I am hopeful and I have a lot of enthusiasm.

- Project D - Recently I was doing something with him on Dec. 17, 2009. Since then, lies in a drawer and wait for better times. Just wait, because it is at the top of the list of priorities. Do not know if something happened in 2011 will start on this topic. At the moment there are 25 pages in storyboardzie + mass referek.

- The E - 190 page album to the scenario Sztybora Bartek. I was hoping that I finish a storyboard to the end of the year, but managed only 71 pages rozrysować. Soon clarify automotywacyjną share this comic. The plan for today - to finish a storyboard and throw with 10 pages.

- Draft F - This will be my priority this year. An outline of the scenario I've already had, roll him from his wife for several months. Time to transfer ideas to paper. Looking referek. I read a lot, I train the brain. Currently, the greatest hopes of this album. Soon I will return to the topic on his blog.

I will return to the Doll and scenes from the life of a bricklayer.
Laleczki
dolls to my sincere surprise, met with very positive feedback and constant feedbackiem. It is true that it is more critical than commercial success because like a memento mori Keep me down and the square of mikronakładu context, but does not change the fact that this album is my first real success in the Polish comics. Success is all the more surprising that the first dolls are the raw material (in its core) to a large extent odgrzewanym. This is my best illustrated by the famous conversion chart konstruktowego : Within five years of full circle that did not close. In the reissue Doll apparently I'm back in the same place but we have changed almost all circumstances. Interesting experience, it seems to me that a similar waiting for me over again. Continuing
explain my surprise with good reception Doll: second - I am deeply convinced, and frankly surprised that it was the dolls have taken over the entire splendor that should flow on Scenes from a bricklayer. SZŻM comics are from another league, an ambitious project, unique in the Polish comic. Yet virtually been ignored. Here I am thinking also fap to take the exhibition (and publications) Time for a comic book, which, compared to SZŻM is trivial and efekciarska. Unfortunately, unlike my Doll ended SZŻM promotion opportunities. It remains subject to verification time and wait for the next 5-10 years. Publication

SZŻM is also my end cooperation with the publisher timofa. At the end of the year I joined the editorial Ziniola , just before the number 10, who also is the last number of the statement issued at the timofowym banner. What next? We'll see. Certainly not dołączałbym to the magazine, who happens to be completely rolled up from the market. So probably in the Ziniola something still happens. The question "what?" and "when?".

Finally a few words about the games. In 2010, I continued working with pastelgames , which interestingly enough are no longer enjoy the status of independent games hipstersko fashionable. They released the third episode Fog Falla and the second part of a series Morbid. Slowly I finish the first episode of new series, we talk about the fourth episode FF. Continuous progress.

What next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment