Friday, March 18, 2011

Nerf Birthday Party Decoration

Bricklayers Strike


When you release the album "Scenes from the life of a bricklayer," summarized a blog joint three-year work the comic, said that with such a great team without any problem I am able to prepare as good anthology. Unless someone wysupła Babylon heavy for such a project (oh, let it be that any of Babylon - a decade of volunteering is enough). Similarly, when the privately thanked coauthors Scene for their effort, I promised that if circumstances permit, we will meet again. In my wildest dreams did not expect that my expectations will be done within the next few months. Well, the cosmos which always tends to zero resulted in the potential invested in SZŻM zaprocentował. I got an invitation from S. Marcello to assist in preparing special edition of Gazeta Wyborcza. Herring joined, Skutnik, Konwerskiego and Turk, who were already on board. Without hesitation, I turned to the work of the people with whom I so well co-operated in stages. Declared help almost the entire line-up (although, of course, each one separately.) He also invited colleagues from Degrengolandu and colourist - Biram Ba. Again I took the coordination of: was negotiating rates, rozdysponowałem namolnie materials and urging the sweat forming artists. We worked under the pain of time, so eventually it turned out that the implementation of all the material we had a week. Deadline caused that level of emotion accompanying the action was quite high. The same I can say about satisfaction with the work performed.

released today special comic supplement to the Silesian Gazeta Wyborcza. The issue was preceded by radio spots and ads in the Gazette of the comic. Just as "Scenes from the life of a bricklayer," are remarkable anthology, as well as issuing a local newspaper in the form of comics is an event without precedent. It is not a random collection of comics (even if drawn on a given topic), but adaptation and variation on the specific articles that should appear in the newspaper that day. All the action came to fruition through the efforts of Katowice, the title of European Capital of Culture.

showed the best side. We played a variety of and comprehensiveness. We won this experiment, both in artistic terms as well as craft. We gave readers to both the horse back as well as spontaneous and underground. It is worth mentioning that the scandal did not hurt us szopenowska. Fortunately, the fears were unfounded. The toil and drudgery of work at the heart of the comic we did their bit. Task completed.


PS It is time for me since I announced a week on Facebook hejt in the direction of the Polish Association of Comic. But this is not a performance of hatred on my part. Lying is not a copy, and I really sincerely wish you a good friend with PSK. So I ask a question. PSK, where it was when the office sought ECN Classifieds komiksiarzy to this project? Answer: PSK was "under construction page" from which the bounce interested in cooperation. That was also in this case. It is an opportunity we did not pass near the nose miracle!

I think I am entitled to criticize the passivity of PSK, because I did work that should coordinate the Association. Furthermore, I would make myself happy that work on behalf of the PSK and to his (and Polish comics) eternal glory. From that year and a half I do not know WHY I had to "pull a member "of the said association. It seems to me that you still do not know, so I prefer to help Ziniolowi, Sirius or Tektura in local activities.

And here comes
PS2
big WTF recently left me movie, which looked at the Lublin Cottages Zak. In the call for workshops comics (noble initiative) memorandum states uttered with great nonchalance by the organizer: "Lublin comic scene there." There is no cartoonists, writers, comic events - the lack of any activity. It's an odd statement, considering the fact Lublin that work for both artists as well as editorial and KaZetu Ziniola; step for copper comes construct. For several years, organized the event in comic Cottage Zak (sic). It is no exaggeration to say that the Polish Lublin, comic map is very active. When the matter
commented on Facebook, in response to an activist from the huts, whose knowledge of Polish comic is quite modest, I read the question about what does that scene exist in Lublin. Is this example, we join in the promotion of ECN for Lublin?

I hope that the answer is already clear.
Indeed, a significant * part of the comic scenes of Lublin actively working to give the title ECN

KATOWICOM.

Why?
The question is rhetorical, but it can be opened.



*:)

List of artists participating in the comic book edition of Gazeta Wyborcza:

Olgierd Ciszak, Unka Odya, Marek Rudowski, Thomas tick, Biram Ba, Raphael Szłapa, Leszek Wicherek, Arthur Chochowski, Matt Palka, Dominique Szczesniak, Piotr Nowacki, Sebastian Skrobol, Matt Commander, Paul Wojciechowicz, Michael Śledziński, Mark Turek, Charles Konwerski, Matthew Skutnik;


0 comments:

Post a Comment