Friday, April 15, 2011

Ap Biology Lab 8 Population Conclusion

Facebook, cranes, and I

klops. Action automotywacyjna withered from the previous post at the beginning. The house ends the second week of repair. I do not know where to draw, for connecting the tablet does not mention. Hence, the technical break degrengolandzie. Syndrome recurs to me the first master of the board. I'm doing more "cartoon" than I do comics. I hope to time. I dream about a moment of calm and focus on the board.

announced yesterday he is "amazing sync" in the cardboard. At any moment (photo) on the relationship Ziniola. It came out great. Certainly comic more than once will finally Wieniawska . Actually This will settle tomorrow, in the person of Kate Szaulińskiej - like a god can also zapodam photo relation. At the same time, During the current TekturaFest, you can sign an open letter initiative Comic Culture bastard. In my opinion, shares a letter to the Minister of Culture is right and salutary. According to some colleagues - not really. We will learn about the effects.

Meanwhile, I began to dig in the settings of facebook and eventually came to that, I decided to evacuate the place. Earlier, six months ago I deleted an account on Twitter. Social networking / internety are damn waste of time, which is hard to give you advice. On the other hand, as a bulletin board is an ideal place for promotion. For me it is a golden blogasek. I will try to frequently update your website and help offered by the facebook treat purely instrumentally - as an extension of the blog. To this end, paradoxically, set up your profile again - this time own fanpage . This page is more useful than a personal profile, it does not require any drivers properly. Who wants, can fancy. It is true that facebook offers the possibility of migration profile on fanpage, but I decided it would make a poor ordinary share with friends and disloyalty.

This post is thus opening a new chapter of my (non) presence on facebook. Info for today, states as follows: was nominated for the award, "Cranes - Lubelskie Cultural Awards 2011" in the category PICTURE. The idea is to revive the competition environment for young artists and cultural practitioners in Lublin and promote their leaders. That is the prize if tailor-made be me. The age criterion I get it to roll the tape. Competition is aligned. Results will be announced May 12. Cool. And now

Tomorrow I invite you to Katowice, to Ronda Art.

the absence of a crane ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment