Friday, May 13, 2011

Relative Bradicardia In Typhoid Fever

MEANWHILE


cranes flew yesterday the blue distance.
The story I really liked it. I met some outstanding young artists from Lublin, a few promising for the future in general ... I felt dopieszczony.
Unfortunately this year I started the tape roll and by virtue of age in the next edition I will not be able to fight. Remains for me to enjoy the full nomination. I appreciate it and thank you once again for SMSki.



In Warsaw, a second edition of FKW . Do not pick up, but as usual on the occasion of comic events, I will present in spirit. Especially for the festival mate Otusiunio prepared reissue its KANALIADY.
And here is a few words of explanation: Well, that is Kanaliada comic drawn to the script is the ONLY Pszrena scenario, which once promised to someone illustrated i. .. did not work out. Somehow, probably in 2004 Pszren wrote for me, being a series of strips SHITWAR SHITODRUKU spinoff. Scenario lay in his drawer, and finally to Otusiunia who executed it brilliantly. But I remembered that I drew parts of the story. It is these fragments (eight strips) will be published in a special edition of the album zinowego. Comic will be available also during Ligatures and directly from Otu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment