Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sciatic Frequent Urination

Two brothers

Deux frères (2004), dir. Jean-Jacques Annaud

Director Bear excellent ( L'ours , 1988) shows once again that he is a lover of wild animals. While the story of hunters who learn humility and respect while hunting a grizzly bear to be credible and informative, unfortunately, can not be said about the film Two brothers, in which the friendship of people with the tigers is shown as naive and childish.

JJ Annaud and Alain Godard, the screenwriter trying to force to convince viewers that you can tame a tiger (as a dog), and only the cruelty of people makes the safest bet is to live tigers in the wild, away from civilization. But even in the deepest recesses of the jungle man is able to reach in order to kill tigers for their fur, or just to prove his courage. A hundred years ago lived in the wild around a hundred thousand tigers alive today have less than five thousand. With the development of weapons of war, not only became more bloody, but decreased significantly the number of wild animals.

proven many times in the cinema about the separation of the two brothers is presented here in a different form, as the title roles had two tigers Kumala and Sangha. Although you can have reservations, which shares the lead in the direction of familial tale I must admit that the film is perfectly realized. It sure is hard work with animals, so the director and his crew had to have great patience to bring to complete the picture.

film provides a wonderful experience with images of nature and the collision of two different worlds: a dangerous jungle, where are ongoing hunt for animals and civilization, which turns out to be no less dangerous than the jungle. Everywhere is fighting against, everyone wants to address some benefits (Material, personal, professional), which contributes to the fact that the innocent suffer (in this case, the tigers). Because when someone makes money, someone else on that loses.

effect filmmakers work is excellent and the naivety of some motifs was overshadowed by a large number of great scenes. Let me give some examples, so be warned about spojlerach in the next sentence (those who have not watched the movie can skip this paragraph). Tiger with przestrzelonym ear, pretending to be dead, peekaboo, during which a small tiger hiding on a shelf among teddy bears, the destructive consequences meeting with a young predator domesticated dog, a duel of two brothers in the arena turns into a harmless frolic and spectacular jump over the fire, showing that cruel education in the circus proved to be useful - just some, but perhaps the most memorable scenes, causing the the film will be happy to return to.

scene in which people (even parents with children) gather here to watch the bloody spectacle says a lot about modern society that not much has changed since in ancient Rome, people came to watch gladiators fight. Film Two brothers is not for those who expect a bloody scenes. This video can see families with children and animal lovers. Even those who liked the Bear the same director. But we should not compare these films, like the bear should not be compared with the tiger.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Goji berries ... yes ... I tried these too. I don't want to take medication for the rest of my life, so why would I want to take a natural supplement every day for the rest of my life (although goji berries are very tasty and very nutritious). For me, it wasn't a cure either (and I LOOK for the cure).
Until then, I hadn't found a cure. I felt like a young, confused mess. I continued to have extreme pain, but I continued on my path to recovery. I began to focus on myself and not on everyone else. When I was a young adult, I took on too much responsibility out of obligation. It was no longer healthy for me, so I resigned from all my projects and groups. Those days ahead were the best [and worst] days. I took a lot of time off, but I started to feel extremely exhausted. Many health professionals "diagnosed" me with adrenal fatigue and HIV, prostate cancer, so my situation was boring, then I continued to seek permanent treatment online, that's when I discovered the hands of the Dr. Itua Herbal Center that God blessed with ancestral herbs and a gift to heal people with diseases such as cancer, Alzheimer's disease, HPV, male and female infertility, melanoma, mesothelioma, diabetes, multiple myeloma, Parkinson's disease, neuroendocrine tumors, herpes, HIV/AIDS, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Love Fate, Hepatitis. .. So I made a purchase of his herbal medicines and I have been monitoring my health for 6 years now and I have actually confirmed that his herbs are a permanent remedy and I am so glad I came to know his herbal remedies. You can contact Dr. Itua Medicinal Herbal Center Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp: +234848149277967. if you have experienced exactly what I am going through in terms of health problems, because really honestly, there is more to learn about natural herbs than about medicines.

Post a Comment